Friday, July 29, 2011

Cowboys and What???

How can you not get excited about a movie titled Cowboys and Aliens with Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford) and current James Bond (Daniel Craig) starring in it???? It reminds me of Independence Day, just set 100+ years before Will Smith kicked some Alien booty and saved the world. Now it's Daniel Craig's turn to use his trusty bracelet to zap all the bad guys away and rescue everyone that was abducted.


Yeeaahh..... who cares about the plot line!!!! This movie is all about Cowboys in action! This ain't yo Daddy's favorite John Wayne movie- this is Snakes on a Plane Cowboy style!!! Do you think Samuel L. Jackson starred in SoaP because it would win him an Oscar? No way- he did it because so he could say the famous quote and go down in history for making a movie about Snakes- on a plane.

Now I just have to find someone to go with me....


1 comment:

  1. Oh I squealed when I saw this preview because of the man sexiness in it! And I do not care how old Harrison Ford is—he will always be dreamy Han Solo in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete