Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Time Keeps on Slipping

Time really does find a way of sneaking away when you're not careful! I don't even know where to begin with this post b/c I'm sitting in a hotel  in Hilton Head trying to fall asleep (which obviously isn't happening!) So basically I have way to much to write about and no time to do it in b/c I've got work in the morning!!! So instead I will post a bunch of cute pictures for you to look at :) These pictures were taken at a Morgan Harris clinic that was held at the barn where Gus lives. It was back in March just when the Pear tree was in bloom which made for some pretty pictures. The grey mare is my new project that I'm slowing working with. I took the pictures so that is not me riding her this day (work conflict only allowed me to be there in the mornings) but she has made a lot of progress since this day! I'm hoping that she'll be a really nice eventer in a few years!

Marley and the Pear Tree

Speedy in motion

Will you Love me?



Three's a crowd

I'm going to get it!

BALL!!!

Sweet Marley

can't take credit for this photo, it was taken after I left but horse eyes are always captivating!

1 comment: