Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Happy Birthday Chimi!!!

15 Looks good on ya Chimi!

Sometime on April 24th, 2003, a little brown colt was born somewhere in Indiana. I still think his owners/breeders/barn people got drunk on margaritas the night he was born and decided to name this supposedly fancy warmblood after fried Mexican food, and thus he became Chimi Chonga (and not even the correct spelling, which I'm ok with bc visually I like how his name is spelled)


Chimi gives you wings!

Somewhere along the lines you found yourself dancing on your back legs right after colic surgery which lead to a slew of other problems that made it possible for me to afford you by the time I met you. I know your owners weren't thanking you at the time but I thank you now for making it possible (just keep your shenanigans down to a dull roar now, after all you're supposed to be a mature 15!!!)


pats for the best boy


You're a pretty spectacular horse and I'm glad to be your person even if it means I hit the ground more often than I'd like!!!! But besides that we've been through a lot and you've saved my ass more times than I can remember. Soon our 5 year anniversary will be upon us so I'll save the rehash of the early days for then but for now


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST FLYING BURRITO 
I KNOW!!!!!!!!

Hold on!!!!!

Oh and if anyone wants to know Chimi is getting his 7th Adequan shot for his birthday, along with various cookies shoved down his mouth b/c he it is his special day!!!!








4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Chimi!! Don’t grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww happy bday to the big guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Chimi (and he is 15 too. Lots of nice 15 year olds this year, says Remus). I think he may be ahem a bit more athletic and agile than Remus and that is A OK! Enjoy your bday celebration Chimi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Chimi!!

    ReplyDelete